PDQ American Eagle 3101 ADA Compliant Light Commercial Door Closers
The American Eagle 3101 Series is a rack and pinion closer featuring a cast aluminum body with a round style arm assembly. Hydraulic control is achieved through separate non-critical sweep, latch and backcheck valve adjustments.
American Eagle 3101 Series ADA door closers are non-handed, and tri-packed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm applications.
Package complete with fasteners for wood, fiberglass (composite materials) or metal doors and frames. Sex nuts and bolts are also furnished standard. Common 9-1/6" x 3/4" mounting hole pattern.
The 3101 is listed by U.L./U.L.C., complies with UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure and is certified to ANSI A156.4 Grade 1.
Specifications and Features: PDQ American Eagle 3101 ADA Compliant Door Closer
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
- Adjustable Back Check
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Shell
- Closer Body Length: 9-7/8"
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 9-1/6"
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 3/4"
- Maximum Door Weight: 243 lbs
- Maximum Door Size: 44" interior / 36" exterior
- Non Handed
- Grade 1 (Highest Grade)
- UL 10C Approved, UL US Listed 63Z0
- ADA Compliant
- Spring Size: Adjustable from 1-4
- Tri packed for regular, top jamb or parallel arm mounting
- 5 Year Manufacture Warranty
- AE-3100 Install Instructions (PDF)
Full line of Door Closer Accessories for American Eagle 3100.
Available in Aluminum or Dark Bronze finish.