AHI 4750, Low Profile Stainless Steel Deadbolt
New contemporary styled low profile deadbolt from AHI. Keyed outside with turn bolt inside. High quality stainless steel construction, Grade 1 (best grade). It is available in single cylinder and double cylinder functions.
All the exterior components, including the deadbolt, thumb turn, screws and strike plates are stainless steel. Both the outside and inside housing plates are made from 1/2" thick solid stainless steel.
Features: of AHI 4750 Contemporary Stainless Deadbolt
- ANSI Grade 1 Security
- Diameter: 2-1/2" Round
- Outside Projection: 1/2"
- Inside Projection: 1-7/16"
- 1" Deadbolt with Hardened Steel Core
- Fit Standard 2-1/8" Pre-Drilled Doors
- Schlage C keyway
- Optional 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- AHI 4750 Installation Instructions (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from exterior and by a thumb turn from the interior.
- Double Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from both the exterior and the interior.
Both the Satin Stainless Steel and the Polished Stainless Steel finishes are made out of 316 marine grade stainless steel.