Modest Reed Style Refrigerator Door Pull
For over 10 years, First Impressions has been designing and manufacturing beautiful custom decor for homes, right here is the U.S.A. They offer some of the most diverse and beautiful styles we carry.
Elegance from this simple design makes this Reed style appliance pull a very popular choice when dressing up freezers and refrigerators.
It is packaged with mounting screws for a refrigerator / appliance door panel. Although this Appliance Pull is available in several lengths, we believe a refrigerator needs to have a 18" or longer pull installed to effectively pull open todays large "vacuum" sealed doors such as the ones found on a Sub Zero refrigerator.
Specifications for First Impressions CFRBR Appliance Pull
Available in 5 standard lengths.
- FII-CFRBR-9: Total Length 9" - Center to Center Mount - 6"
- FII-CFRBR-12: Total Length 12" - Center to Center Mount - 8"
- FII-CFRBR-18: Total Length 18" - Center to Center Mount - 12"
- FII-CFRBR-24: Total Length 24" - Center to Center Mount - 18"
- FII-CFRBR-36: Total Length 36" - Center to Center Mount - 30"
Note: This appliance handle is handmade in the USA when you order it—allowing it to be custom designed to fit your specific door application, including Other Lengths. Unfortunately, because of the made-to-order nature of the appliance handle, it is Not Returnable. Please Contact Us with your requirements or if you have any questions.
Packaged with mounting screws for a standard 3/4" thick refrigerator/appliance door panel.
* Sold individually.