AHI SIG112, Stainless Steel Barrel Leverset
The SIG112 Barrel Lever is all stainless steel, making it resistant to nicks, knocks, scratches and abrasions. Durable in appearance and function even after many years of use, this leverset can be used in commercial or residential setting where durability and style are desired. Modern style and function all in one! Made by AHI, this leverset features a round rose and a barrel style grip that rounds towards the base for a touch of sophistication. It has a satin stainless steel finish. It is ADA compliant; and will fit standard 2-1/8" door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2".
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG112 Barrel Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG112 Barrel Stainless Steel Lever With Round Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-1/2" (139 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Projection: 2-5/16" (59 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide