AHI SIG126, Stainless Steel Longstock Door Lever
The Longstock Leverset has a contemporary design with a unique, ultra sleek design making it an excellent choice for those who like a more minimalistic look. AHI's SIG126 Stainless Steel Door Lever features concealed screws to enhance its modern look. The contemporary satin stainless steel finish will be sure to look great in both residential and commercial applications. The Longstock Leverset is easy to install, fitting all pre-drilled doors. It is ADA compliant. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2".
Also Available: AHI SIG126-204 Stainless Steel Longstock Lever With Square Rose.
Features of the AHI SIG126 Stainless Steel Longstock Leverset:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG126 Stainless Steel Longstock Leverset With Round Rose:
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-1/2" (140 mm)
- Lever Width: 1" (25 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 1/4" (8 mm)
- Projection: 1-1/2" (38 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide