TH1112 Global offset door pivot hinges, Amarlite styles.
The TH1112 offset pivots are used for 1/8" recessed door applications. Pivots replace Arch Aluminum, Rebco and Amarlite style hinges.
Suitable for doors weighing up to 125 pounds. These pivot hinges are engineered for durability, style, and are easy to install.
Specifications: for Amarlite Door Pivot Hinge
- 3/4" offset pivots for metal framed doors (including aluminum framed glass doors)
- For 1/8" recessed doors
- Weather resistant
- Aluminum case construction
- Vertical height adjustment 1/8"
- Full race ball bearing and design, provides smooth operation on bottom pivot door portion
- No sag, entire weight of doors rests on floor mounted pivot portion
- Completely tamper proof, yet easily removable, replaceable in unlocked position
- Handed - specify left handed or right handed when ordering
- Available in two finishes: Aluminum and Dark Bronze (Duro).
- Sold as a set (of 4, see image)
- Global TH1112 Dimensions (PDF)
*Important When selecting Door Hand for this pivot hinge:
1. Stand on the Push Side of the door, facing the door.
2. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Left", choose "Left Hand Door".
3. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Right", choose "Right Hand Door".