First Impressions 1-1/2" Diameter Contemporary Large Door Pull
This contemporary design door pull from First Impressions can be used in many applications such as entry doors, commercial store front doors, appliance doors. Just about anywhere a large door pull is needed
Also available in Stainless Steel: First Impressions Model #10 Stainless Steel
Clean contemporary design. The large 1-1/2" diameter pull handle is easy to grab and makes a bold statement.
Specifications for First Impressions #10 Door Pull
- Pull Handle Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Bracket Diameter: 2"
- Total Projection: 3-1/8"
- Pull Clearance: 1-5/8"
- Pull Handle Material: Brass Tubing
- Pull Bracket Material: Solid Brass
Available in 4 standard lengths.
- FII-10A: Total Length 20-1/4", Center to Center Mount 12"
- FII-10B: Total Length 24-1/4", Center to Center Mount 16"
- FII-10C: Total Length 36-1/4", Center to Center Mount 24"
- FII-10D: Total Length 48-1/4", Center to Center Mount 36"
Note: This door pull is handmade in the USA when you order it—allowing it to be custom designed to fit your specific door application, including Other Lengths up to 8 feet. Unfortunately, because of the made-to-order nature of the door handle, it is Not Returnable. Please Contact Us with your requirements or if you have any questions.
Packaged Standard with Thrubolt mounting (Bolts through the door). Optional Surface mounting (Bolts to the doors surface) or Back to Back mounting (Pulls bolt to each other - Requires 2 door pulls).