Global Door Controls Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
The DC-CVR panic devices blend the utility of a vertical rod application with the appearance of a traditional panic device.
They are non-handed and reversible with a contoured cross bar that will fit doors up to 42" wide and can be field sized to accommodate narrow doors.
Features and Specifications:
- Material: Contoured anodized aluminum cross bar, stainless steel springs, stainless steel latch
- Latch Box Size: 1-1/4" wide x 7-1/4" long
- Latch Throw: 1/2"
- Backset: 1-5/32" from edge of door to center line of device
- Strike: Rim mounted roller strike with shim
- Bar Projection: 4-3/4"
- Stile Width: 1-7/8" minimum
- Handing: Reversible, non-handed
- Door Height: Up to 84" (7 Ft) - field sizable. Add 1 Foot Extension for 8 foot doors or 3 Foot Extension for 10 foot doors.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" standard
- Door Width: Up to 42"
- Mounting Height: 35-11/16" from floor to center line of the bottom latch case mounting stud
- Fasteners: Furnished with sheet metal, machine screws and shoulder mounting studs with set screws
- Cylinder: Accepts mortise cylinder
- Dogging: Inside - push up dog pin rotate with screwdriver, Outside - by keyed mortise cylinder
- Grade 2
- Warranty: 10 Years
- DC-CVR Installation Instructions (PDF)
For exterior entry an optional mortise lock cylinder and mounting trim plate are offered below.
Available in Aluminum or Duronotic (Dark Bronze).