Narrow Stile Crash Bar Exit Device
Global Series TH1100-ED crash bar style exit devices are suitable for narrow, medium or wide stile aluminum and hollow metal doors including narrow stile store front glass doors.
They have a contoured cross bar that will fit doors up to 42" wide and can be field sized to accommodate narrow doors.
Features and Specifications for the Global TH1100-ED Narrow Stile Crash Bar Exit Device:
- Material: Contoured anodized aluminum cross bar, stainless steel springs
- Latch: 1-1/4" wide x 7-1/4" long with 1/2" stainless throw
- Backset: 1-5/32" from edge of door to center line of device
- Strike: Rim mounted roller strike with shim
- Projection: 4-3/4"
- Stile: 1-7/8" minimum
- Handing: Handed
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Door Width: Up to 42"
- Mounting Height: Recommended installation at 39-13/32" from floor to center line of latch or strike assemblies
- Fasteners: Furnished with sheet metal, machine screws and shoulder mounting studs with set screws
- Cylinder: Optional Rim Cylinder or Mul-T-Lock High Security Rim Cylinder
- Dogging: Inside - push up dog pin rotate with screwdriver, Outside - by optional Key Rim Cylinder
- Grade 2
- UL Listed for Panic Hardware
- Warranty: 10 Years
This Exit Device is available in Aluminum or Duronotic (Dark Bronze) finish.
*Important When selecting Door Hand for this exit device:
1. Stand on the Push Side of the door, facing the door.
2. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Left", choose "Left Hand Door".
3. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Right", choose "Right Hand Door".