Baldwin 8255, Grade 1 Low Profile Squared Deadbolt
A double cylinder deadbolt, the Baldwin made door lock is latched and unlatched by the the use of a key on both the interior and the exterior of the door. The Square Deadbolt is a beautiful example of the blending of old and new. It is available in Venetian Bronze, Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Distressed Antique Nickel finishes, all of which give the otherwise modern square rose an old world appearance. This combination of contemporary shapes and traditional finishes allows the Squared Double Cylinder Deadbolt to both revamp out-dated decor or add a homey touch to the sometimes sterile modern look. This door lock will fit 2-1/8" door bore hole preparations on a 1-3/4" door and has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
You'll find the quality, peace of mind and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. A heavy gauge steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts gives this ANSI Grade 1, the highest level security, door lock both strength and durability that is backed by a lifetime limited mechanical warranty.
Double Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior and the interior.
Also Available: Squared Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Baldwin 8254 Squared Double Cylinder Door Lock:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the Square Double Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Fits 2-1/8" diameter door cutouts
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Outside Rose Length: 2.75" squared
- Rose Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"