Global Stainless Steel Touch Bar Rim Exit Device
Global TH1100EDTBARSS touch bar exit devices are suitable for all doors (aluminum, hollow metal, or wood) where there is no projection on the door face.
Theses exit devices are non-handed and for doors 30" - 36" wide. The housing, latch and springs are made from long lasting stainless steel, durable enough for the most demanding applications.
For doors wider than 36" use Wide Door Stainless Steel Panic Device .
Note: When using on a double door application in combination with a
Stainless Steel Vertical Rod Panic Device, you must include a
Double Door Strike.
Features and Specifications:
- Material: Satin Stainless Steel push bar, stainless steel springs
- Latch: Stainless Steel, 3/4" throw - 5/8" deadlatch
- Backset: 2-3/4" Covers 161 prep, includes latch & strike filler plates
- Strike: Surface mounted for 5/8" stop with shim
- Projection: 2-1/2" - 1-7/8" dogged
- Stile: 4-1/4" minimum
- Handing: Reversible, non-handed
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" standard
- Door Width: 36", can be field sized to 30"
- Mounting Height: Recommended installation at 41" from finished floor to center line of push rail
- Fastners: Furnished with sheet metal and machine screws
- Dogging: 1/2" turn hex key
- Fire Rating: Available Option
- Finish: US32D Satin Stainless Steel
- Grade 2
- Warranty: 10 Years
Available Exterior Trim:
- Pull Plate with Rim Lock Cylinder: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- Pull Plate: Dummy Function - Used as a door pull only.
- Exit Only Plate: Blank block off plate covers pre drilled holes.
- Keyed Classroom Lever: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key. ADA compliant Lever.
- Keyed Storeroom Lever: Storeroom Function (ANSI F09) - Outside entrance by lever only when released by key (Lever only opens door when the key is turned). Key removable only when locked. ADA compliant Lever.
- Passage Lever: Passage Function (ANSI F14) - Outside entrance by lever for doors that don't need locking. ADA compliant Lever.
- Keyed Classroom Ball Knob: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key.
- Escutcheon Plate Keyed Classroom Lever: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key. Escutcheon Plate (2-1/2" wide x 8-7/8" high) with ADA compliant Lever.
- Dummy Handleset: Dummy Function - Used as a door pull only.
- Night Latch Handleset: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- Thumb Lift Classroom Handleset: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Thumb Lift locked and unlocked by Key.
Available with or with the optional fire rating. Note: Fire rated panic devices can not be dogged (IE: The door always latches closed).