Schlage D-PLY Plymouth Grade 1 Commercial Door Knob
The Schlage Plymouth Door Knob has a simple design that will look good in both contemporary and traditional decors. The traditional styling allows it to blend into any decor seamlessly. This Grade 1 Knob is durable and is UL rated for a 3 hour fire door. Easy to install, it will fit standard pre-drilled doors; and it is available for 2-3/8" up to 5" backsets. An adjustable latch makes it good or 1-3/8" up to 2" thick doors.
Features of the Schlage Plymouth Half-Round Knob:
- Meets BHMA standards at 3,000,000 cycles
- Very easy installation.
- ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 1.
- UL fire rated for 3 hour fire door.
- Keying 6-pin, C123 keyway.
- Comes Packaged with two keys per lock.
- Concealed mounting screws.
Specifications of the Commercial Plymouth Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Knob Projection: 2-5/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" (60 mm), 2-3/4" (70 mm), 3-3/4" (95 mm) and 5" (127 mm) backset latches available.
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: Non-latching and non-locking. Used for one side of door as a pull or to match trim.
- Passage (ANSI F75): Latching only, both knobs always unlocked.
- Exit Lock: A blank plate on the outside. Inside knob always unlocked.
- Privacy (ANSI F76): Locked by the use of a push-button located on the inside knob. Outside emergency unlocking with screwdriver (not included). Turning inside knob or closing door releases button. Inside knob is alway free for immediate egress.
- Classroom Lock (ANSI F84): Outside knob locked and unlocked by key. Inside knob is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Entrance Lock (ANSI F109): Pushing and turning the button on the inside knob locks outside knob. The use of key to enter from the outside is required until button is manually unlocked. On the other hand, just pushing the button on the inside knob and not turning it, locks the outside knob until it is unlocked by a key from the exterior or by turning the inside knob. Inside knob is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Storeroom Lock (ANSI F86): The outside knob is fixed. Entrance from the outside is done only by the use of a key. The inside knob is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Store Lock (ANSI F91): A key will lock and unlock the knob from both the inside and the outside.