Schlage Neptune Grade 2 Commercial Door Lever
This simple Schlage Neptune lever features a sleek, curved handle. The AL-Series Neptune Lever Keyed Lever utilizes the Schlage original high quality A-Series cylindrical chassis supported by heavy duty spring cages providing strength and performance in the more abusive commercial Grade 2 applications. Components such as threaded hubs and locking nuts literally "bolt" the lock chassis to the door to prevent loosening. A heavy duty spring cage utilizes compression springs to support levers from drooping. The interlocking spindle design gives internal strength to the lock when excessive force is applied to the lever while in the locked position. UL rated for a 3-hour fire door. Available with backsets ranging from 2-3/8" up to 5". This lever and rose set will work with door thickness ranges from 1-3/8" up to 1-7/8".
Features of the Schlage Neptune AL-Series Door Lever:
- ANSI A156.2-2003, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- ADA Compliant: meets the Americans With Disabilities Act. In compliance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI A117.1) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- UL fire rated for 3 hour fire door.
- Very easy installation.
- Keying 6-pin, C123 keyway.
- Concealed mounting screws.
- Steel, zinc dichromated lock chassis for corrosion resistance.
- All exposed trim is wrought brass and bronze. Levers are pressure cast zinc.
- 3-year mechanical warranty for all functions.
Specifications of the Neptune Schlage Lever:
- Rose Diameter: 3-7/16"
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Door Thickness Range: adjustable from 1-3/8” to 1-7/8”.
Backset: 2-3/4” (70 mm), 2-3/8” (60 mm), 3-3/4” (95 mm) and 5” (127 mm).
- Front: Steel. 2-1/4” x 1 -/8” square corner, beveled, for 2-3/4” backset standard. Optional 1” square corner, 1” radius corner, and non-UL drive-in / round face.
- Latch Bolt: Brass, chrome plated, 1/2” throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” x 1-1/4” lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available.
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: Non-latching and non-locking. Used for one side of door as a pull or to match trim.
- Passage (ANSI F75): Latching only, both levers always unlocked.
- Exit Lock: Blank Plate Outside (no entry from outside). Inside lever always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Privacy (ANSI F76): Locked by the use of a push-button located on the inside lever. Outside emergency unlocking with screwdriver (not included). Turning inside lever or closing door releases button. Inside lever is alway free for immediate egress.
- Classroom Lock (ANSI F84): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Office Lock (ANSI F82): The outside lever is locked by either a key or by a push-button located on the inside lever. The outside remains locked as long is the inside push-button is activated until it is unlocked from the outside with a key. Turning the inside lever unlocks the outside lever for immediate egress.
- Entrance Lock (ANSI F109): Pushing and turning the button on the inside lever locks outside lever. The use of key to enter from the outside is required until button is manually unlocked. On the other hand, just pushing the button on the inside lever and not turning it, locks the outside lever until it is unlocked by a key from the exterior or by turning the inside lever. Inside lever is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Storeroom Lock (ANSI F86): The outside lever is fixed. Entrance from the outside is done only by the use of a key. The inside lever is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.