Baldwin 8241, Grade 1 Low Profile Contemporary Deadbolt
For the highest degree of security, this Baldwin made deadbolt has a specially designed strike with four security jamb screws and an armored front to conceal the fasteners. A Grade 1 tested, this Contemporary deadbolt has the highest level of security. It is a single cylinder deadbolt meaning that the latch is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior or by a turn bolt by the interior. It has an adjustable backset for doors 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. It will fit 2-1/8 inch door cutouts.
You'll find the quality, peace of mind and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. A heavy gauge steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts gives this ANSI Grade 1, the highest level security, door lock both strength and durability that is backed by a lifetime limited mechanical warranty.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior or by a thumbturn from the interior.
Single Cylinder Contemporary Deadbolt For 1-5/8" Door Preparations
Double Cylinder Contemporary Deadbolt For 2-1/8" Door Preparations
One Sided Contemporary Deadbolt
Features of the Baldwin 8241 Contemporary Single Cylinder Door Lock:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Fits 2-1/8" diameter cutouts
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness Optional: STD 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" or THK 2" - 2-1/4" Thick Door
- Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"