Baldwin Estates Collection 5104 Lever With 5004 Rosette
A great way to add ornate touches to your home is to change out the door levers. This Baldwin made 5104 Rope Leverset adds just enough decorative detail without looking gaudy. Constructed out of solid brass, it fits 2-1/8 inch standard door preparation. This leverset will fit 1-3/8 inch and 1-3/4 inch door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5104 Rope Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
- 5004 rose is designed to conceal a 2-1/8" door hole.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Rope Lever:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Lever Length: 2-5/8"
- Overall Projection: 2-1/4"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on rosette. An emergency release function allows the lever to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.