Deltana DC40, Extra Heavy Duty Door Closer
For doors weighing 55 to 330 lbs, Deltana's Extra Heavy Duty Door Closer comes standard with an adjustable back-check function. It has an adjustable closing and latching speed. It comes packaged with parallel bracket, sex bolts, and a cast iron body with a forged steel arm. Available in your choice of 3 painted finish colors: aluminum, dark bronze or gold. Universal application: non-handed for standard, top-jamb or parallel arm installation. Optional hold open arm or cushion arm are available.
Available DC40 Door Closer Accessories:
Drop Plate for Standard Arm
Drop Plate for Parallel Arm
2-1/4" Sex Bolts
Features of the Grade 1 Door Closer:
- Adjustable closing speed.
- Adjustable latching speed.
- Adjustable back check.
- UL 10C Fire Rated for 3 hours. R27405 UL Listed 47V5
- ANSI A 156.4 Grade 1 Certified.
- R27405 UL Listed 47V5
- ADA Compliant: meets ANSI A 117.1 requirements.
- Comes packaged with parallel bracket, sex bolts, and a cast iron body with a forged steel arm.
- Cast Iron Closer Body
Specifications for the Extra Heavy Duty Door Closer
NOTE: the standard arm shown in the upper right product image is included.
DCHA-4041 Hold Open Arm
DCCA-4041 Cushion Arm