DoralLock 3380, Egg Knob
Classically styled, the simplicity of DoralLock's Egg Knob will enhance the beauty of your home no matter if your home is styled contemporarily or traditionally. It is available in dummy, passage, privacy, or keyed entry functions. The Keyed Entry functions features a 5-pin cylinder and meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 cylindrical lock standards. All functions are available in 7 finishes. Designed to be easy to install, especially on pre-drilled doors with 2-1/8 inch holes, this knobset will fit 1-3/8 inch and 1-3/4 inch door thicknesses with an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
Also available as a Trim Kit (knob and rosette only) for Dorallock Handelsets.
Egg Knob Trimkit
Features of DoralLock Egg Door Knob:
- Easy to install, this knob fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- Keyed entry function is ANSI rated grade 2 security.
- Keyed entry function is 5 pin Kwikset compatible keyway.
Specifications of the Egg Knob:
When selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim. Complete Set - 1 knob and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a finger turn located in the middle of the knob. In an emergency, it can unlock from the exterior using a coin or a screwdriver. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry (keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a finger turn on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.