DoralLock 6900, Portland Knob
The Portland Knob is a perfect enhancement for traditional or contemporary homes. The rounded design is proportioned to comfortably fit the palm of the hand. DoralLock's Portland Knob with matching rose is a great choice. It is available in dummy, passage, privacy, or keyed entry functions. The Keyed Entry function features a 5-pin cylinder and meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 cylindrical lock standards. All functions are available in 7 finishes. Designed to be easy to install, especially on pre-drilled doors with 2-1/8 inch holes, this knobset will fit 1-3/8 inch and 1-3/4 inch door thicknesses with an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
Also available as a Trim Kit (knob and rosette only) for Dorallock Handelsets.
Portland Knob Trimkit
Features of DoralLock Portland Door Knob:
- Easy to install, this knob fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- Keyed entry function is ANSI rated grade 2 security.
- Keyed entry function is 5 pin Kwikset compatible keyway.
Specifications of the Portland Knob:
When selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim. Complete Set - 1 knob and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a finger turn located in the middle of the knob. In an emergency, it can unlock from the exterior using a coin or a screwdriver. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry (keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a finger turn on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.