DoralLock 6410, Morant Lever
The classic design and easy installation of the DoralLock Morant Lever, will not disappoint those looking for a simple leverset that will improve the look of any space. The circular rose has concealed screw mounting (installation screws are hidden) for a very sleek look. It fits any standard 2-1/8 inch bore hole door preparation. This leverset will fit 1-3/8 inch and 1-3/4 inch door thicknesses with an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. And since this lever is available in single dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed entry functions, you will be sure to find just what you are looking for.
Also available as a Trim Kit (lever and rosette only) for Dorallock Handlesets.
Morant Lever Trimkit
Features of DoralLock Morant Door Lever:
- Easy to install, this lever fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- Keyed entry function is ANSI rated grade 2 security.
- Keyed entry function is 5 pin Kwikset compatible keyway.
- Non-handed, field reversible lever.
Specifications of the Morant Lever:
- Overall Length: 4-7/8"
- Projection: 2-5/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Screw Hole Spacing: 1-5/8"
- Spindle Length: 2"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- DoralLock 6430 Morant Lever Specifications (PDF)
When selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim. Complete Set - 1 lever and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a finger turn located in the middle of the lever. In an emergency, it can unlock from the exterior using a coin or a screwdriver. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry (keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a finger turn on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.