TC411 ADA Compliant Grade 1 Tri Packed Door Closer
The Global TC411 Series Door Closer offers a full variety of features
which allow adjustments to meet the varied conditions of almost any door control installation. They
are great for use on commercial, architectural and institutional door applications.
Global Series TC411 Door Closers are non-handed and have individual adjustments for sweep speed, latch speed,
and adjustable backcheck cushioning. They are tri packed for regular, top jamb or parallel arm installations.
They fit 12" x 3/4" mounting hole pattern and packaged complete with wood and machine screws.
Features of the Global TC411 Door Closer:
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
- Adjustable back check
- Aluminum Alloy Shell
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 12"
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 3/4"
- Maximum Door Size: 44" interior / 36" exterior
- Maximum Door Weight: 243 lbs
- Spring Tension: Adjustable 1-4
- Tri packed for regular, top jamb or parallel arm mounting
- Non Handed
- Includes standard plastic slim line cover
- Optional Hold Open
- ADA Compliant
- UL 10C Approved for positive pressure
- Grade 1 Certified
- 25 Year Warranty
The TC411 is ADA Compliant offering adjustable spring power sizes 1 - 4 for use on interior doors
requiring less than 5 lbs. of opening force and exterior doors requiring less than 8.5 lbs.
NOTE: the standard arm shown in the upper right product image is included.
If desired, you can add an optional Hold Open Arm HOA-1245 below.