KABA EE1021S/EE1021-US26D Simplex Keypad Entry Lock with Key Override
The KABA Simplex EE1021 Heavy Duty Keypad Entry Lock with Key Override features strong rugged design and construction, well known for its durability. Entry Function Lockset - Unlock door with the pushbutton keypad or with the Key override from both sides of a door. Easy to install, program and maintain.
This double sided mechanical keypad lock is typical used on doors that separate two (2) security sensitive areas, to restrict access to both areas.
Limit access to high-traffic, security-sensitive areas in commercial, institutional, industrial, government and military buildings. Ideal for locations with frequent personal turnover such as data processing centers, employee entrances, motels, dormitories, volunteer fire departments, airports and hospitals.
KABA EE1011/EE1011-US26D Simplex Keypad Entry Locks
Features of the KABA Simplex EE1021SEE1021-US26D
- Includes Key Override (Less Cylinder)
- Easy to maintain - no batteries to replace.
- Durable heavy-duty construction.
- Removable Lock Cores
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Highly weather resistant
- Heavy Duty - ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 (highest grade)
- 3-year warranty
Specifications of KABA Simplex EE1021SEE1021-US26D
- Construction: Heavy duty cylinder lock housings with cast front housing. Unified trim plate with solid cast door knobs.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Minimum Stile: 5"
- Installation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors with standard ASA 161 door preparation. 1" diameter for combination change, 1/4" for mounting lock, 1" diameter cross bore for latch.
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch: 1/2" throw with floating front.
- Strike: Standard ASA strike plate.
- Key Override: Schlage "C" Keyway Interchangeable Core I/C (Less Core).
- Handing: Non-handed, field reversible.
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, mechanical 5 button keypad, anodized aluminum.
- Fire Rating: Three (3) hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors.
- Environmental: Highly weather resistant; for exterior or interior use.
- Warranty: Three (3) Years.
- Finish: US26D Satin Chrome
- KABA Simplex EE1000 Series Specifications (PDF)