KABA E2031 E-Plex Electronic Pushbutton Lock
The KABA E-Plex pushbutton lock eliminates the problems and cost associated with issuing, controlling and collecting keys and cards. This standard duty commercial pushbutton entry leverset is easily to managed, no software required to program.
Lock is battery powered, batteries are located in outside housing offering quick and easy battery replacements. Uses three AA alkaline batteries that will provide up to 100,000 cycles. Lock data is maintained if batteries fail.
Up to 100 access codes per door including user and service levels, programed through the keypad. Fits standard ASA 161 door preparation and easily installs on wood or metal doors.
Features of KABA E2031
- Includes Key Override
- No Software Required
- 100 User Code PIN Access Control
- 5 Access Levels
- Keypad Lock Management
- Heavy duty Grade 1 lockset
- No wiring to or through the door
- Tested -31° F (-25° C) to +151° F (66° C) Indoor/Outdoor Approved
- 100,000 Cycles - Battery 3xAA
- 2 Year Warranty
Specifications of KABA E2031
- Construction: Heavy duty duty commercial Grade 1 lockset, solid cast exterior housing, solid cast door levers, cylinder drive wear tested for extensive use in indoor and outdoor applications.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/2"
- Minimum Stile: 5"
- Installation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors with standard ASA 161 door preparation.
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch: 1/2"
- Lock Cylinder: KABA (Schlage "C" compatible)
- Handing: Non-handed, field reversible.
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, 12-button solid metal keys.
- Fire Rating: UL 10C fire rated.
- ADA Compliant
- Warranty: Two (2) Year warranty for date of installation.
- KABA E-Plex 2000 Series Specifications (PDF)