AHI SIG154, Stainless Steel Retro Leverset
Going with the saying: what is old is new again, the redolent shape of the AHI made SIG154 Lever is a great way to add a little retro flair to your home but in a very contemporary way. This stainless steel door handle is basic enough in its design to beautifully integrate into any décor; but what is most appealing about this handle is that it’s timeless. Instead of just another plain door lever, this fashionable leverset can just as easily hearken back to images of vintage homes, as it can meld into modern-day minimalism, or exude its charming sci-fi qualities—all while adding just the right amount of interesting detail to your doors. Easy to install, the Stainless Steel Retro Leverset will fit standard door preparations. The concealed mounting screws insure that the sophisticated design is left unmarred. Made out of stainless steel, it is available in passage, privacy, and dummy functions. It has a satin stainless steel finish. The Stainless Steel Retro Door Lever is ADA compliant. This lever and rose set can be adjusted for 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features of the AHI SIG154 Stainless Steel Retro Leverset:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG154 Stainless Steel Retro Door Lever:
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-5/8" (142 mm)
- Lever Projection: 2-1/4" (57 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide