AHI SIG138, Traditional Door Lever
The AHI Made SIG138 traditional design lever has a round rose with a flipper style grip. The classic styling of the Warner Lever makes it perfect for traditional styles homes. It will fit standard door preparations. Made out of solid stainless steel, it is available in passage, privacy, and dummy functions. Stainless steel is resistant to corrosion, knocks, scratches and abrasions. Durable in appearance and function even after many years of use, this leverset can be used in commercial or residential setting where durability and style are desired. The Traditional Stainless Steel Warner Leverset is ADA compliant. Comes with a satin stainless steel finish, this lever and rose set can be adjusted for 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features of the AHI SIG138 Traditional Stainless Steel Warner Leverset:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG138 Stainless Steel Warner Lever:
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-1/8" (130 mm)
- Lever Projection: 1-15/16" (50 mm)
- Lever Width: 1" (25 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide