AHI SIG134, Stainless Steel Delta Door Lever
The Stainless Steel Delta Leverset from AHI Hardware features a sharp, ultra modern design that is truly eye catching. The contemporary circular rose has concealed screw mounting (installation screws are hidden out of sight) to complete the smooth, clean look. It fits any standard 2-1/8 inch bore hole door preparation. This modern lever is made from solid 304 stainless steel and is a part of AHI Hardware's Sigma Series. Available in either satin stainless steel or polished stainless steel finishes, this lever and rose set can be adjusted for 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. The Delta Lever is ADA compliant and is suitable for both residential and commercial applications. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features of the AHI SIG134 Stainless Steel Delta Leverset:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG134 Stainless Steel Delta Lever:
- Lever Length: 5-1/16" (128 mm)
- Lever Projection: 2-3/16" (56 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide