AHI SIG131, Stainless Steel Modern Lever
Skinny is in and the Modern Leverset made by AHI is a perfect example of the ultra clean lines that are so popular in contemporary decor right now. The satin stainless steel finish only adds to the overall sleekness of the lever and rose set. It is made from solid stainless steel so it will is very resistant to scratches, nicks, and dents--making durable the AHI SIG131 Modern Lever a perfect for any application be it residential or high-traffic commercial. And for commercial usage, the Modern Lever meets ADA regulations. Easy to install, it will fit standard 2-1/8" door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2".
Features of the AHI SIG131 Stainless Steel Modern Leverset:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Good for both residential and commercial applications.
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Field reversible tubular latch.
- Meets the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the AHI SIG131 Stainless Steel Modern Lever:
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5.12" (130 mm)
- Lever Projection: 2.17" (55 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2.52" (64 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 0.35" (9 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide