AHI SIG111, Seabreeze Stainless Steel Leverset
The Seabreeze Stainless Steel Door Leverset is made of stainless steel and features contemporary concealed screws for sleeker look. This lever is comfortable for the hand, with a decorative, flowing design. Available in your choice of soft satin stainless steel or bright polished stainless steel. Both stylish and durable, stainless steel is resistant to knocks, scratches and abrasions. It will not degrade in appearance or function even after many years of use on your home or office. The Stainless Steel Seabreeze Leverset is ADA compliant. It will fit standard 2-1/8" door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2".
This lever is also very similar to our slightly longer AHI SIG136 Solid Stainless Steel Door Lever.
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG111 Seabreeze Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG111 Seabreeze Stainless Steel Lever With Round Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5.39" (137 mm)
- Projection: 2.20" (56 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide
This item is discontinued. See all available AHI Stainless Steel Levers.