AHI SIG108, Santa Fe Stainless Steel Leverset
This ADA compliant leverset made by AHI is easy to install because it will fit pre-drilled doors and it had a field reversible latch for right or left handed applications. It has concealed screw mounting for a clean, contemporary look. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2". Since it is stainless steel, it is extremely resistant to corrosion, knocks, scratches and abrasions, making it an ideal material for high traffic door hardware in both commercial and residential applications. The grip portion is slightly oval in circumference, rather than a traditional round for a more modern look.
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG108 Santa Fe Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG108 Santa Fe Stainless Steel Lever With Round Rose:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-1/8" (130 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Projection: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide