Kwikset 667, Single Sided Kwikset Deadbolt With Exterior Plate
Kwikset's One-Sided Turnbolt Deadbolt uses thumbturn inside with an exterior plate to cover exposed door prep on the outside. Turnbolt Deadbolts are commonly used on patio doors but can be used on any door that you desire to be operated from only from the inside. The inside thumbturn operates the deadbolt. It has a blank plate on the outside. Includes solid steel strike and all metal mechanics. This long-lasiting deadbolt has a lifetime mechanical warranty and a 5 year finish warranty.
Also Available: One-Sided Kwikset Deadbolt With No Exposed Exterior Trim
Features of the Kwikset 667 Turnbolt Deadbolt:
- Meets ANSI grade 3 security.
- Interior turn piece meets ADA requirements.
- All metal mechanics.
- 1" bolt throw.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
- 5 Year Finish Warranty.
Specifications for the Kwikset 667 Deadbolt:
- Inside Lock Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Inside Lock Projection: 1"
- Thumb Turn Length: 1-3/4"
- Outside Plate Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Outside Plate Projection: 3/8"
- Door Thickness: for doors up to 1-3/4" thick
- Backset: adjustable for both 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Strike Plate: 1" x 2-1/4" square corner
One-Sided Deadbolt With Exposed Exterior Trim: This turnbolt deadbolt has a plate on the outside for use on pre-drilled doors where the bore hole extends all the way through the door. A thumbturn throws and retracts the deadbolt from the interior while the exterior is just a blank plate. No locking/unlocking from the exterior.