Kwikset AVL, Traditional Avalon Leverset
The Avalon Door Lever can aesthetically coexist with any color scheme or decor. The gentle swoosh of this Kwikset AVL Lever combined with the decorative rose make this a popular design. With an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches for doors 1-3/8 inches up to 1-3/4 inches thick, it fits standard pre-drilled doors.
Features of the Classic Kwikset Avalon Door Lever Set:
- Concealed screws.
- Fits all pre-drilled doors.
- Anti-pick 6 pin system.
- Non-handed levers (except half dummy function).
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
- 10 Year Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the AVL Avalon Lever:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: An inactive lever for use as a pull or to match trim. This non-operational lever is for one side of the door. Complete Set - 1 lever and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Turnbutton on interior lever engages privacy lock on both levers; emergency release hole is on exterior lever. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.
The Half Dummy Levers are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other Avalon Lever functions are non-handed.