Kwikset 801AVH, Avalon Double Cylinder Handleset
This stylish handleset features edged rectangle mounts. The Avalon Double Cylinder is operated by key outside, and key inside. Solid brass construction ensure to last for many years to come and it is backed by a lifetime mechanical warranty. Good for 1-3/4" thick doors with 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is operated by a key on both the inside and outside; and the latchbolt is operated by a turnknob inside and a thumbpiece outside. In order to increase security, double cylinder handlesets are usually used on front or back doors where there is a window in close proximity to the door.
Also Available Matching:
Avalon Single Cylinder Handleset
Avalon Dummy Handleset
Features for the Avalon Double Cylinder Handleset:
- ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Deadbolt
- Anti-Pick 6 pin cylinder.
- Bump-resistant deadbolt.
- Anti-pry sheild.
- Polymer coating.
- Solid forged brass with solid brass construction.
- Easy installation.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
- 10 Year Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the 801AVH Avalon Door Entry Set:
- Exterior Length: 18-23/32"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 2-21/32"
- Deadbolt to Latch Spacing: 5-1/2" center to center
- Center of Latch to Center of Bottom Plate: 8-13/32"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" doors.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
The double cylinder has a thumbpiece on the outside and a turnknob on the inside. The deadbolt is key operated on both the inside and the outside.
The inside trim finish will match the exterior handleset finish that you choose.