Weslock 0605K, Calais Lever with Round Rose
The Weslock Calais Lever is designed to fit comfortably in the hand yet maintain designer quality styling. This lever latchset is graceful in the way the handle gently spirals. It exudes elegance without being gaudy. The circular rose has concealed screw mounting (installation screws are hidden) for a very clean look. It fits any standard 2-1/8 inch bore hole door preparation. It is adjustable to fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches. The backset is also adjustable for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches with a removable faceplate.
This classic lever is from the Weslock Traditionale Collection which features solid brass construction backed by lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Calais Lever:
- Keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 cylindrical lock standards.
- Rose and lever material: Solid Brass
- Adjustable latches include removable faceplates.
- 5-pin lock cylinder for entry function.
- Removable door lever prevents scratching during installation.
- Panic-proof keyed entry and privacy functions - one turn of interior lever unlocks and opens door.
- Push-button locking rosette.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Year Finish Warranty
- Fully ADA Compliant
Specifications of the Weslock Calais Lever:
- Lever Style: Wave
- Lever Length: 4-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2"
- Rose Style: Round
- Rose Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross hole and 1" edge hole
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door lever operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Keyed Entry (keyed lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. Locked and unlocked by a key from the outside and push button on interior rose. Turning inside lever will release lock and retract latchbolt.