Weslock 0605Z, Half Round Savannah Knob
Designed to enhance any setting where a modern, sophisticated look is desired the Weslock Savannah Knobset is both elegant and timeless. What is best about this door knob is that it will never go out of style--a simple classic, it will look beautiful for years, no matter how many times you change the room's decor around it. Featuring a 5-pin cylinder, the keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 cylindrical lock standards. Removable knobs prevent scratching during installation. It also has pre-installed screws which are concealed behind the snap-on rosette. It is adjustable to fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches. The backset is also adjustable for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches with a removable faceplate. Available in oil rubbed bronze, satin nickel, polished brass, and antique brass finishes.
This classic knob is from the Weslock Traditionale Collection which features solid brass construction as well as lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Savannah Knob:
- Keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 cylindrical lock standards.
- Rose and knob material: Solid Brass
- Adjustable latches include removable faceplates.
- 5-pin lock cylinder for entry function.
- Removable door knob prevents scratching during installation.
- Panic-proof keyed entry and privacy functions - one turn of interior knob unlocks and opens door.
- Push-button locking rosette.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Weslock Traditionale Collection Savannah Knob:
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-1/8"
- Rose Style: Round
- Rose Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross hole and 1" edge hole
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door knob operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Keyed Entry (keyed lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. Locked and unlocked by a key from the outside and push button on interior rose. Turning inside knob will release lock and retract latchbolt.