Weslock 0605E, Eleganti Knob
This antique brass Traditional Eleganti Knob has just enough detail to make it an interesting embellishment to any home design. The rippled knob with the classic antique brass finish easily blends in with almost any decor. What is best about this door knob is that it will never go out of style--a simple classic, it will look beautiful for years, no matter how many times you change the room's decor around it. The antique brass finish is perfect for any traditional decor. Featuring a 5-pin cylinder, the keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 cylindrical lock standards. Removable knobs prevent scratching during installation. The pre-installed screws are concealed behind snap-on rosette. It is adjustable to fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches. The backset is also adjustable for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches with a removable faceplate.
This classic design knob is from the Weslock Traditionale Collection which features solid brass construction backed by lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Eleganti Knob:
- Keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 cylindrical lock standards.
- Rose and knob material: Solid Brass
- Adjustable latches include removable faceplates.
- 5-pin lock cylinder for entry function.
- Removable door knob prevents scratching during installation.
- Panic-proof keyed entry and privacy functions - one turn of interior knob unlocks and opens door.
- Push-button locking rosette.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Traditional Eleganti Knob:
- Finish: Antique Brass
- Knob Diameter: 2"
- Knob Projection: 2-1/8"
- Rose Style: Round
- Rose Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross hole and 1" edge hole
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door knob operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Keyed Entry (keyed lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. Locked and unlocked by a key from the outside and push button on interior rose. Turning inside knob will release lock and retract latchbolt.