Weslock 2700U, Bordeau Leverset with Oval Rose
This very sleek Bordeau Lever made by Weslock features an oval rose. The design is elegant with the slightly curved lever handle. This grants the Bordeau Leverset an air of romance that will add subtle victorian detail. Available in oil rubbed bronze or satin nickel finishes. The Bordeau Lever With Oval Rose is adjustable to fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches. The backset is also adjustable for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches with a removable faceplate.
Bordeau Lever with Premiere Rose
This traditionally styled lever is from the Weslock Elegance Collection which features lifetime finish and mechanical warranties.
Features of the Bordeau Lever With Oval Rose:
- Keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 cylindrical lock standards.
- Rose and lever material: Solid Brass
- Adjustable latches include removable faceplates.
- 5-pin lock cylinder for entry function.
- Removable door lever prevents scratching during installation.
- Panic-proof keyed entry and privacy functions - one turn of interior lever unlocks and opens door.
- Push-button locking rosette.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
- Fully ADA Compliant
Specifications of the Weslock Bordeau Lever With Oval Rose:
- Lever Style: Wave
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2"
- Rose Style: Oval
- Rose Height: 5"
- Rose Width: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross hole and 1" edge hole
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door lever operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Keyed Entry (keyed lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. Locked and unlocked by a key from the outside and push button on interior rose. Turning inside lever will release lock and retract latchbolt.