Weslock 1700U, Bordeau Lever with Ached Premiere Rose
This very sleek Bordeau Lever from the Weslock Elegance Collection features a beveled edged classic arched rose. The design is elegant with the slightly curved lever handle. This grants the Bordeau Leverset an air of romance that will add subtle victorian detail. Select your choice of oil rubbed bronze or satin nickel finish. The Bordeau Door Lever With Premiere Rose is adjustable to fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches. The backset is also adjustable for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches with a removable faceplate.
This traditionally styled lever is from the Weslock Elegance Collection which features lifetime finish and mechanical warranties.
Bordeau Lever with Oval Rose
Features of the Bordeau Door Lever With Premiere Rose:
- Keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 cylindrical lock standards.
- Rose and lever material: Solid Brass
- Adjustable latches include removable faceplates.
- 5-pin lock cylinder for entry function.
- Removable door lever prevents scratching during installation.
- Panic-proof keyed entry and privacy functions - one turn of interior lever unlocks and opens door.
- Push-button locking rosette.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
- Fully ADA Compliant
Specifications of the Weslock Bordeau Door Lever With Premiere Rose:
- Lever Style: Wave
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2"
- Rose Style: Premiere
- Rose Height: 5"
- Rose Width: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross hole and 1" edge hole
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door lever operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Keyed Entry (keyed lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. Locked and unlocked by a key from the outside and push button on interior rose. Turning inside lever will release lock and retract latchbolt.