Weslock 7631/7602, Double Cylinder Stonebriar Handleset
Available in oil rubbed bronze or matte black finishes this Weslock Stonebriar Double Cylinder Handleset features a beveled edge mounting plate. The handle has an elegant curve that will add a timeless beauty to any home. It is an ANSI rated grade 2 lock. Easy to install, the Stonebriar Entryset will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches. It will adjust to fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. A double cylinder handleset, the deadbolt is operated by a key from both the exterior and the interior; while the latchbolt underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior. Double cylinder entry sets are most often used on doors located near windows.
Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is key operated from both the interior and the exterior while the latch underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob/lever from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior.
Also available matching:
Stonebriar Single Cylinder Handleset
Stonebriar Dummy Handleset
This traditionally styled handleset is from the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection which features easy installation as well as lifetime mechanical and finish warranties and meet ANSI grade 2 lock standards.
Features of the Weslock Stonebriar Double Cylinder Entrance Set:
- Material: solid molten bronze.
- Meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 lock standards.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers to prevent sawing.
- Fits standard doors preparations with either 1-5/8" or 2-1/8" top and 2-1/8" bottom cross holes and 1" edge hole and a 5-1/2" center to center cross hole spacing.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Manufacturer Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection Stonebriar Double Cylinder Handleset:
- Exterior Length: 18-1/2"
- Exterior Width: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Interior Length: 10-1/8"
- Interior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/4" to 2"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.
The inside trim will match the handleset's finish.