Kwikset 985, Double Cylinder Grade 1 Deadbolt
Made by Kwikset, the 985 double cylinder deadbolt is rated as an ANSI/BHMA A156.2 grade 1 security lock. It is designed with a patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping. It is made of solid brass and is backed by a lifetime mechanical warranty. A double cylinder deadbolt, this front door lock is operated by a key on both the exterior and the interior. Adjustable backset for 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" and it will fit 1-3/4" door thicknesses.
Double Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted on both the inside and the outside by a key. Since it is keyed on both sides of the door, it is typically used on entry doors with glass near the lock to prevent thieves from breaking the glass and unlocking the deadbolt using the thumbturn.
Also available: Matching
Kwikset Grade 1 Single Cylinder Deadbolt.
Features of the Kwikset Double Cylinder Deadbolt:
- ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping.
- 6 pin cylinder locks with anti-pick top pins.
- 1" deadbolt throw, titanium alloy core.
- Free spinning cylinder.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Lifetime Finish Warranty on PVD Polished Brass (L03). All other finishes have a 10 Year Finish Warranty.
Specifications for the Kwikset 985, Grade 1 Deadbolt:
- Exterior Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Exterior Projection: 1-5/32"
- Interior Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Interior Projection: 1-5/32"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for both 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Fits 2-1/8" or 1-1/2" Crossbore Hole
- Strike Plate: 1-1/4" x 3-5/8" square corner